Posted on November 2, 2018
30 Day Gratitude Challenge
With Тhanksgiving around the corner, now is the perfect time to print out and pin-up your very own Corporate Gifts 30 Day Gratitude Challenge.
Your 30 Days of Gratitude begins now:
- Start a gratitude journal and add to it at the end of each day throughout the month. Choose one thing you are grateful for a record it in your journal. At the end of the month, you’ll have 30 meaningful entries that you are thankful for.
- At work today, go out of your way to help someone. Choose any person you meet, and commit to being the most helpful person you know. Thank everyone you cross paths with today. Search for something genuine to thank them for.
- Choose a colleague and write him/her a handwritten thank you note. Leave it on their desk.
- During each meeting today, offer a participant a heartfelt compliment.
- Arrive at work with something baked: cookies, a cake – anything you wish. Share your coffee break with others today. (Just because you can).
- Thank your mentor today. This can be someone you look up to, someone you consult with, someone who coaches you or helps you be the best professional you can be. Tell them what you appreciate about them today.
- Think about a tough situation in your life right now, perhaps a difficulty at work, a hard decision. Think about how this is helping you grow. What strengths have you discovered? What have you noticed about yourself? What are you grateful for?
- Smile today as often as you can.
- Today, spend extra time with someone you care about – someone you want to see win, someone you want to see advance.
- As you arrive at work, leave a note of positive encouragement in a public place! (The bathroom, kitchen, elevator, notice board) Something that will uplift, inspire and motivate others.
- Take a minute in the middle of your work day to thank your spouse/partner/children/family and let them know how much they mean to you.
- Love and thank your body. Today, take a few minutes to stretch your body or go for some fresh air or a brief walk.
- Print out your favorite quote and put it on your pin-board or post it on your computer.
- Take a moment today to pause, to breathe or to do a meditation.
- Decide for today to replace every single complaint with a blessing.
- Give someone at work today a small gift. Go to our website for ideas!
- Give someone your ear today – just sit with them and listen to them.
- Make your favorite hot drink at work today and enjoy it slowly!
- Sit down at your desk before you start your day and say a prayer of thanks.
- Write down something you are proud of today.
- Cheer someone on in public. Let others see you as an encourager.
- Close your eyes today and think of 3 things you are grateful for in your job.
- Tell your team why you appreciate them today, be specific.
- Volunteer to do an unpleasant task today. Something you don’t particularly like doing, but it will make a difference.
- Give someone a big hug.
- Think of someone who taught you an important lesson. Thank them today.
- Do 5 random acts of kindness today. Write them down.
- Call up your client or customer and thank them for their loyalty and support.
- Do one thing today that your future self will thank you for.
- Read over your gratitude journal from the beginning of the month.