Posted on September 17, 2018
In simple terms, the definition of affirmations (sometimes called “self-affirmations”) is ‘positive sentences that you repeat to yourself’. These sentences may not even be believable at first, but after considerable repetition and daily practice, these messages have been proven to reshape thoughts, change limiting beliefs and help people transform their mindsets to give them powerful and meaningful paradigm shifts that enable happier more effective living.
According to research, what you think and feel will ultimately shape your reality. People today are reaping huge benefits from affirmations for their health, financial security, power, self-esteem, fitness results, relationship worthiness and self-love, to name but a few areas.
Louise Hay left a priceless legacy through her deep work with affirmations. Here are a few examples:
- “I accept my power.”
- “All areas of my life are abundant and filling.”
- “Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.”
- “I am worth loving. There is love all around me.”
Therefore, best recommendations for Fortune Cookie Messages must be affirmations!
Take a look at what science has proven and imagine your colleagues, coworkers, clients, customers and stakeholders enjoying positive messages that have such an impact on their lives- personally and professionally.
- Affirmations boost your problem-solving skills! Which company or corporate wouldn’t want their team players ready to be resourceful and proactive when it comes to creatively solving problems. I am a creative thinker. I know how to make a plan. My mind is bursting with ideas.
- Affirmations enable more positive interview experiences! Your HR or recruitment and selection team may want to adopt daily affirmations for hiring and talent management? I’ve got this. I know my stuff. I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
- Daily affirmations help people vibrate with abundance. In a world where so many are competitive and a scarcity mindset drives our performance, sadly- we don’t necessarily believe there is enough to go around for everyone. Daily affirmations of abundance, creativity and gratitude remind us that there is plenty and I can attract whatever I put out there. I deserve this. I accept everything in my life with love.
- Affirmations challenge our thinking. When negative thoughts arise and they will, affirmations have the incredible power of changing a dilemma into a blessed opportunity for growth, change and refinement. I am ready, willing and happy to receive money. I am letting go of all negative beliefs I have about money.
- Affirmations allow us to be more optimistic, hopeful and positive. This outlook generates more business and happier interactions. People love working with people who embody this demeanor. “I am attracting a better, happier life every day, and I trust the Universe to give me what I need.”
Grateful, positive people are healthier and happier. So if a brief message of a few words has the proven magic to ensure such prosperity – then share this good fortune with those you want to see win!